At Bikram Yoga Riverdale we are committed to creating a soothing and welcoming environment that allows you to get the maximum benefit of your practice. To minimize distractions and preserve this environment, we ask that you familiarize yourself with and abide by our studio policies.
Please note that students under the age of 16 must have written permission from a parent or guardian to take class. Students must be at least 12 years of age to take a full Bikram Yoga class. Children 5-11 may take the children’s yoga series offered in studio 2.
WHEN YOU ARRIVED
- The studio will be open 30 minutes prior to and close 30 minutes after each class.
- First time students must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to class for orientation – this includes
visiting Bikram Yoga students, regardless of experience. All other students please arrive prepared • for class 10 minutes early to sign in and allow your body to adjust to the heat.
- All new students must read and sign a waiver-release form before admittance.
- CLASS CARDS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-TRANSFERABLE, AND NON-EXTENDABLE.
THEY CANNOT BE SHARED.
- Please leave your shoes in the changing room or out of the way in the lobby. Shoes are not
permitted in the hot room.
- Please inform the front desk staff of any injuries that may prevent you from executing the poses
fully so that s/he can let the instructor know.
- Please be on time. Latecomers will not be allowed to enter the hot room once class has begun.
IN THE HOT ROOM
- Please do not bring your bags or extra clothes into the yoga room.
- Lockers are available for daytime use, but you must bring your own lock.
- Please be silent in the yoga room.
- Please, no cell phones or chewing gum allowed in the yoga room
- Please refrain from wearing perfume, cologne, or strongly scented products in class.
- All students must use a mat and towel.
- Please try to remain in class the entire 90 minutes. This is for your benefit, as well as for the other
students in class. If you must leave, please do so quietly.
- Always leave the yoga room quietly and allow your fellow students to enjoy their final relaxation
(Savasana) at the end of class.
- Please place all Bikram Yoga towels and mats in the laundry baskets provided.
- Be courteous to each other–keep shower time under 3 minutes.
- Please do not leave your belongings behind. Lost and found is donated on the 1st and 15th of •